Thoughts & Rants

I'm so sick that people feel the need to complain on social media sites (Facebook) about how hard and awful their life is. You're life is only awful because that's how you perceive it. Everyone has ups and downs they go through...its not all unicorns and rainbows for me either. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you, and change your outlook on things. You Lucky to be alive...hell you have internet, your life cant be that bad.

Why do people feel the need to put status like. "I'm removing  a few non active people from my Facebook. Let me know you want to stay by liking this status." I purposefully don't like those status. I think its an attention seeking cry baby thing to do, I would rather not be your friend. Seriously are we still in high school, or are we grown adults?

I've come to the conclusion that other drivers are all assholes. How DARE you blow your horn at me because I stopped at a red light instead of driving through. Yeah so what you had to slow down and stop ridding my bumper. Sometime I think I should of went to school to be a police officer, I would pull that jerk over and give him a expensive ticket.



 photo Untitled_zps4c4005f4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment