Monday Inspiration & Motivation

Hurray for the last week of January! I'm bound and determined to make it a good one. Its time to finish off this month with a bang & if you need a bit of help...here's some pictures to do just that.

Kushandwizdom - Inspirational picture quotes That will be what I focus on. Even though they're rude, they need the kindness the most. Even if you don't want to give it to them!

Having a baby with you would be such a connective and emotional experience...Together Bring more love into the world.... Lets grow old together..

I adore everything about elephants. Their bodies are massive and strong but they're so gentle and peaceful looking. They carry the best symbolic features. Reliability, dignity, power, royalty, pride, and also in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck. In Christian symbolism the elephant is an icon of temperance, patience and chastity. <3

this is apparently Paris. but darn it reminds me of when Cage shot Travolta/his kid in Face/Off. maybe they filmed that part in Paris? or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about!

Bonifacio in Corsica, France

When it comes to typography, I am pretty open-minded. But I think this lettering makes it complicated to read. The "free-spirit" look detracts from the alphabet the designer is building.

Barn Owl (native to almost everywhere in the world except polar and desert regions, Asia north of the Alpide belt, most of Indonesia and the Pacific islands)

http://nottedalupi.blogspot.it/

I'm going to be OK quotes

Smart man with a great brush.

Alphabet stencils + Spray paint + Recycled pallet! If you love to #DIY, you'll love www.BrightNest.com. Sign up for free!

inspirational quote print, poster, colorful art, happy art, nursery art, kids room, kitchen art print - GOING, GOING. $18.00, via Etsy.

Lovely way to hang my instagram pics!! Could do on wall facing my bed.

Siempre lleva tu corona invisible. #Emprende

It shows that people are supposed to love each other for what they are like the poem


I hope you all have a lovely week i'll see you back here for Wednesday's link up and Dear Friday!

<3 Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment