Okay I'm done talking about that! Now on to the link party!!!!!
Welcome back to another link party here at The Koenigs Create. We host a link up every Wednesday at 9am EST. Where you can come share your latest projects, this is also a way for us to get to know each other. So have fun!
Few Things You Should Know!
- We would love if you would link back in some way so that others come and party with us. Be sure to grab our button. (Its on the left side of our blog)
- Link to a specific post, not your whole blog - no more than a couple of post please.
- Please don't link up anything you've already linked here before.
- Try to visit a few other people at the party- We all love our precious comments!
- We want to see your recipes, tutorials, crafts, DIY's, Printable's....anything you created!
- Also by sharing in our party, you give us permission to share your post on our blog or social media sites. We would love to share some of your links through the week.
The most viewed link from last week was!!!
Matchbook Money Gift over on craftyjournal. This is such a cute idea! I'll be doing this for Christmas and other special occasion when the receiving person only wants money.
Jamie's Fave: I love Halloween and I love Halloween Crafts! I don't plan on making any crafts this October, since I promised Jason I wouldn't. But the link I chose was by coconutheadsurvivalguide. It reminds me of The Vampire Diaries which starts back October 4th. I'm pretty sure you could get alot of the materials used in this craft at the local Dollar Tree. Well except for the crow.
Jason's Favorite: Was repurposeing a audio cassette case over at wesens-art. Talk about one crafty lady. She finds way to repurpose the things we just throw away now a days. If you're looking for a cute project go check her out.
Nows the time you've been waiting for go on and link up your latest and greatest!