OOPS A DAISY

Sadly folks there will be no mid week link party this week. I know we're slacking! Heck we didn't even post our first fall home decor project. And that is completely my fault...its finished and currently sitting by the front door. I just haven't had the energy to go outside and set it up for pictures. I finished all the props for it, I really just need to stop being lazy and get a going.

Jason and I did pick our favorites from last weeks party though. Hurray something for the blog has been done! /clap clap


Butcher Block Counters - The Questionable HomesteaderCommand B-A





Jason's favorite was from The Questionable Homesteader who created Butcher Block counters. We both thought it was a very unique idea. He enjoyed the step by step tutorial and cant wait to see more.

My favorite way from Coconut Head Survival Guide. I love before and afters and I really love white cabinets. I now want my own little command center, but Jason says the office is all I need.

Feel free to grab the Featured button on the left side. I pink promise I'll get my fall craft out in time, I just needed a swift kick in the butt to get the ball rolling it seems. Heck you might just get two craft in one this coming Monday.

I'm still super excited about pressure washing the house, and steam cleaning the carpet. Isn't that weird? Well I hope you all have a lovely day, I promise the Link up parties will start back next week and because of our laziness you can link up any amount of craft you did. You gotta catch us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment