15 Beautiful Indoor Cactus Gardens

Yesterday I showed you lovelies how to make your own cactus garden. Today I wanted to share with you the inspiration for that post. Tons of people have decorated their homes with these little guys and I found 15 of my favorite that helped me work on mine.




1. A Beautiful Mess Simple Cacti Garden

Planting a simple catci garden www.abeautifulmess.com

2.  Vanilla & Cashmere Mini Cactus Garden


3.  Brandsmart Mini Colorful Cactus Garden


4.  HGTV Indoor Desert Garden 

Cacti Grouping Resembles Desert Scene

5.  limezinniasdesign Mothers Day Cactus Garden


6.  Bluejayblog Using Cacti & dried floral

FF092013b

7.  Atilla's Googlie Eye Cactus Garden


8.  Martha Stewart Table Top Cactus Garden

Mini cactus garden.  Going to plant some for my balcony

9.  A Beautiful Mess Vintage Cacti Garden

Vintage planter filled with cacti + succulents


10. Inspired By Charm Table Cactus Garden

Tabletop Cactus Garden | Inspired by Charm


11. HGTV Western Cactus Garden

Cacti Container Garden with Toys


12. The Brick House Lovely Cactus Work Shop

IMG_9977


13.  Crafty Chica Margarita Cactus Garden



14. Love This Crazy Life Bright Cactus Garden

Picture


15. Annae Zimmerman Mini Cacti Gardens

IMG_1708.jpg



 photo Untitled_zps4c4005f4.jpg

Be sure to stop by tomorrow and link up any of your latest projects.

1 comment:

  1. I never try this one Jamie, an Indoor cactus garden! It’s amazing to stumble upon and find out this adorable idea! I will surely make one for my wife. Exquisite!

    Sebastian of
    Gazebo and Bali Hut Super Store

    ReplyDelete