I'm late getting the link party posted. I slept in and the there goes my morning of sipping coffee and working on the blog before I head to work. The snooze button is just so bitter sweet. It's like those sour patch kid commercials but in reverse....sweet at first and then naughty when you're running late and trying to get ready in 30 mins.
Lets get back to the reason for this post..the Link up. Last weeks pick was a delicious one. I'm all about food now a days, and I needed this to help me build up my self esteem because last night's dinner was such a fail. But these guys just make everything they cook or bake seem just effortless.
The guys over at Crafty Lumberjacks just make me want to come over to eat dinner and dessert. This recipe just makes it five times worse, I feel like I need to work out on my elliptical 30 more minutes just by looking at this pictures. Seriously looks that good!
The rules are still the same.
- We would love if you would link back in some way so that others come and party with us.
- Link to a specific post, not your whole blog - no more than a couple of post please.
- Please don't link up anything you've already linked here before.
- Try to visit a few other people at the party- We all love our precious comments!
- We want to see your recipes, tutorials, crafts, DIY's, Printable's....anything you created!
- Also by sharing in our party, you give us permission to share your post on our blog or social media sites. We would love to share some of your links through the week.