First lets look at the original sketch again.
AND NOW THE REVEAL!!
I think Jason did a swell job building the table. Yes there was a few minor mistakes he hit (like buying two different side plywood sheets). He also doesn't like the legs so he plans sometime in the future to replace them.
What was used for the decorating process!
1. The top of the table was stained with Minwax wood stain in the color Dark Walnut.
2. The base and legs of the table were painted with Behr paint in the color Kansas Sand.
3. The Owl wax warmer is Better Homes and Gardens 2012 Scentsationals Fall line.
4. The brown ottoman I bought during Black Friday 2012.
5. The Dated frame is a DIY project. It currently has our wedding date.
It is a bit different from the original sketch. I took out the LOVE sharpie cups and replaced them with the "Special Date Frame" as I like to call it. Look for the How to post on the frame coming soon. I also didn't put any blankets on the ottoman.
I now love my new entry way, which leads me to ask do you have an entry way table? Whats did you use to decorate it? Leave a comment in the section below.